As Regional Lead you have a key role and responsibility for the client within your Region be it. As well as building and developing processes to support the operation in delivering world class customer service.
You are responsible for financial budgeting, operational performance and follow-up as well as Employee and Client Satisfaction. Your mission is to secure a thriving, profitable, and efficient place to work.
You will lead and coach a senior team across multiple sites and with multiple lines of business. You need to be highly adaptable to change and have the ability to recognize what actions are required short and long term.
You must align your work to the assignment’s agreement and the set goals and key targets. Analyzing and evaluating results to reach improvements, are important elements in the role.
Financial health is a key responsibility to ensure that both Global & Regional budgets are met. Cost control will be essential to delivering budget and maintaining a good financial health annually.
Key areas of responsibility
The work tasks and targets for the role is described below. These may be subject of change over time, based on the business’ needs.
Reporting to the Global Chief Operating Officer, you will be responsible for :
• Work closely with the Global Team, follow direction that is to be communicated on performance & strategy both internally and client
• Report financial health, cost management, performance, business plan progress to the Global Team, via weekly and monthly
• Create annual budgets, review budgets, deliver mid-month and actual forcasts on both revenue & cost
• Own and deliver against client commercial and operational budgets, ensure the continued financial viability of operational units through sound management
• Lead the Operational, Training & Quality teams in the creation, communication and implementation of the operational strategy ensuring synergies wherever possible
• Creating and implementing site based performance strategies ensuring resource and budget forecasts are met
• Support operational teams through excellent knowledge management, process design and implementation to help deliver targeted levels of productivity and contact handling performance
• Set agreed targets and measure KPI’s through business planning
• Understand trends in information and analyze to highlight drivers and issues, being able to recommend and implement practical and robust solutions
• Attend client meetings to promote and sell the benefits of operations initiatives in place.
• Deliver programs and processes in a manner that optimizes efficiency and supports value creation across Operations
• Hold regular meetings with team to communicate client and company information, drive customer experience – issues faced and future plans.
• Engage with teams to identify ways to improve our customer experience and improve processes across work streams, feeding this into Global Best Practice and COPC procedures
• Ensure that all sites are fully compliant with COPC Global Approaches, each must be fully deployed.
• Ensure that each site is prepared for COPC audit through correct deployment, performance delivery and documentation.
• Demonstrate strong leadership and team building skills and be able to motivate and inspire
• Support the change driven by the client as well as the change we want to drive ourselves
• Ensure that customer service principles are endemic throughout the organization, thus maximizing performance.
• Drive Best Practice Sharing between sites and participate in cross-assignment knowledge sharing
• Secure a good working environment, physically as well as psychosocial
• Develop and retain a close and constructive relationship with the client
• Develop and retain branch knowledge as well as client specific knowledge
• Understand and manage the Business model, what drives revenue, cost and profitability in the assignment.
• Academic Degree in Management or similar
• Professional Experience of 8/10 years as Operations Manager acquired in the customer service sector
• Proven track record of delivering a clear direction to a diverse team, across multiple locations
• Proficiency in english and frensh are a must
• Experience in budget management/P&L/Operating accounts
• Strategic Vision
• Excellent Leadership and communication Skills
• Analysis and synthesis Skills
• Decision Maker and goals/results oriented
• COPC Implementation Lead Certificate is a merit
red tic redtic cabinet recrutement conseil formation casablanca rabat marrakech tanger fes offre emploi offres maroc afrique cdi cdd freelance stage recruitment consulting management training sourcing job jobs offer internship morocco africa java développement developpement développeur developpeur informatique application it jee android consultant devops fullstack. D’abord. Tout d’abord. En premier lieu. Ensuite, de plus. Finalement. En outre. Par ailleurs. En dernier lieu. enfin. D’abord, En premier lieu, Pour commencer, Premièrement, En conclusion, Pour conclure, Enfin, Finalement, En dernier lieu, bien que. il y a aussi il est vrai que… mais. tout en reconnaissant que… on peut supposer que. Par exemple . En fait . Prenons le cas de. Considérons, par exemple. L’exemple le plus significatif. Cependant. Mais. Pourtant. Toutefois. Néanmoins. Contraste. Alors que. Tandis que. Par contre. En revanche. mais. tout en reconnaissant que… on peut supposer que. Par exemple . En fait . Prenons le cas de. Considérons, par exemple. L’exemple le plus significatif. Cependant. Mais. Pourtant. Toutefois. Néanmoins. Contraste. Alors que. Tandis que. Par contre. En revanche. mais. tout en reconnaissant que… on peut supposer que. Par exemple . En fait . Prenons le cas de. Considérons, par exemple. L’exemple le plus significatif. Cependant. Mais. Pourtant. Toutefois. Néanmoins. Contraste. Alors que. Tandis que. Par contre. En revanche.