Deploy your talents. Take the lead. Challenge yourself.
In a great team with other EPM experts, you maintain multiple planning, consolidation, and reporting systems. In a dynamic role where all aspects of Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) come together. You do this for a diverse set of national and international clients, giving you a unique opportunity to experience different companies and their requirements.
Together with your colleagues in The Hague, Groningen, and Santander (Spain), you truly help our clients. You ensure that they can rely on their planning and reporting applications. Also, you set up reporting sets so that financial controllers can perform analyses more easily.
For us, organizations are not just numbers but real people with real questions. As EPM application consultant, you answer questions such as “we see inexplainable differences in our reporting”, “can we incorporate a salary model into our planning system,” or “what would be the impact of upgrading our entire platform to the latest version”. A slightly more complex question could be “how to integrate Machine Learning in our predictive planning?”.
Easy? Absolutely not. That’s why you love it. And develop yourself. Every day.
You are working on:
- Taking the lead for your top-10 clients to help them get the most out of their EPM application.
- Coaching junior Swappers and sharing your knowledge with the team.
- Advising your clients on data-driven planning and how to maintain this successfully.
- Developing client-specific roadmaps.
- Integrating the latest BI and EPM software in your clients’ landscape.
- Adjusting complex schedules and reports and making sure that the adjustments go live without problems.
- Advising your clients about the consequences and impact of changes.
- Assisting your clients with, for example, the upgrade of their EPM software to a new version.
- Helping your clients by analyzing and solving functional issues.
- Advising your clients on performance issues.
- Further developing our preventive support service.
Day by day, you work with one or more systems and concepts, such as:
- Financial reporting systems, such as OneStream, SAP EPM (SAC, Group Reporting, BPC), CCH Tagetik, Oracle EPM.
- On-premise and SAAS applications.
- Microsoft SQL or other database programs.
- ITIL, ASL, BISL.
we have little hierarchy and an open, informal atmosphere of entrepreneurship and personal responsibility. You happily start every day taking the lead for your topics and clients. Because you actually like the work you do.
- You have a higher professional education (Bachelor’s degree), such as IT, Finance, or Business IT & Management. Unless you dropped out to develop your own planning tool. That’s ok too.
- You know the ins and outs of at least one EPM, BI, or ERP tool.
- And you get the chance to become an expert in other EPM tools too.
- You absolutely love IT, finance, planning & reporting.
- You love to be part of a team, solve the toughest issues together, and help each other.
- Energetic is your middle name.
- Is your fridge stacked by date? Often use Splitwise to divide dinner costs with your friends? Probably, as you are very analytical.
- Preferably, you are available full-time; less is negotiable.
- You are fluent in English