- Develop, Deploy and Support Windows tablet based applications using hybrid application development technologies (like Cordova with Angular 6).
- Works as a team member alongside the Product Owners, Program Directors and other supporting team members to deliver a complete mobility solution
- Resolve any technical queries, new development/changes as needed, and provide technical support
- Able to work and deliver in an agile framework.
- Recommending tools and platforms that would help implement the defined use cases.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 4+ years of experience working in mobile or web application development especially on hybrid platforms like Cordova
- At-least 3+ years of experience in the Angular 6 app development
- Skill and experience in architecting Mobile Apps especially on Windows Platform
- Strong knowledge and exposure working across various mobility platforms
- Experience in agile teams is an added advantage
- Knowledge and experience with automated test tools is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is mandatory
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Bachelors or Masters Degree
- Must be proficient in English & French language